Friday, March 11, 2011

Inspiration

So I have completely lost focus over the last few weeks. gained 5 lbs before I turned that around and lost 3 back. Binge eating for a couple of weeks with a complete lack of counting calories. I realized that I started this journey looking to be here for my kids and my wife. That inspiration is just not enough.  I found I need to fight for myself, lose weight for myself, and mostly put my body in the best shape of my life for myself.  So as of  Monday the 14th my routine resets. No excuses. I know I had a flu in February and it laid me out for a couple of weeks but I can not let that keep me from working out once I am healthy like I let it do to me last month. Its amazing how after just a couple of days of not working out how fast we fall back into old patterns.  I really thought that the 21 day retrain the brain and habits would just carry me through. It does not, You still have to fight to get up and workout, fight to not eat the crap around you all day, and fight to stay focused. Thankfully for me it only cost me 4 weeks of training and hopefully by Monday I can be back at 221 lbs. 34lbs in three months still a big accomplishment, but it could have been more. I want those I care about to be proud of me, proud of who I am, who I am becoming, and mostly I want to be proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment