Saturday, January 29, 2011

Body Confusion. My weekend experiment.

I read a couple of articles about body confusion and how it can help you lose weight.  so this weekend I am doing a modified fasting of sorts.  High protein, no carbs and no fat. Two days. Burn every calorie consumed.  Net calories for saturday and sunday needs to be as close to zero as possible. The idea is to shock and clense the body.  Then on Monday I will be eating a high carb high fat diet for two days before going back to normal protein, carb, fat diet. This will continue till next weekend when I rinse and repeat next weekend.  Wish me luck. I dont think its going to be easy.

Saturday morning workouts completed. Almost 1000 calories burned away. Now time to work on the garage and burn some more calories today.

No comments:

Post a Comment