Monday, February 7, 2011

UPDATE : 02/07/11

To those that our curious how my weekend with a net of 0 calories went, I made it thought Saturday with 0 net calories and almost through Sunday before I ate dinner worth about 600 calories. Three days later I lost three pounds. So I would call that a success.

Super Bowl Sunday, I thought for sure I would be in trouble. I believe I did well. Went 500 calories over the day including alcohol. for the week thou I was under by 2500 calories.

Power 90 - Circuit 3-4 - Much faster paced then 1-2, shorter breaks, more reps/rounds of each routine. Made it through the work out however towards the end was a bit out of gas. I think if I am going to workout this hard I am going to have to visit my calorie intake. Sore all over so far this morning.  Have not been this sore since week 1 Power 90.  I am on day 29, I still have 120 days to go with circuit 5-6 coming after day 90.  Well on my way to starting P90X! Can not wait for that day.

Supplements:  as of 02/12/11
Isopure shake with flax seed oil and vanilla soy milk
2x GNC multi vitamin for men. (taken at lunch)
3x creatine supplement (taken at lunch)
vitamin C 750 mg (taken before bed)
2x CLA 750milligrams ea (once with breakfast and once with lunch)
2x Tribulus 625 milligrams ea (once with lunch and once with dinner)
3x ZMA - 30milligrams zinc, 450 milligrams Magnesium, 10.5 milligrams b6. (taken at night before bed)

Have not been able to do the night workout routine yet but hopeful this will be the week I get it going.

Weight loss so far:
26 lbs. Average of 3 lbs a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment