Sunday, March 20, 2011

Coming up on 40 lbs.

I went out and bought new clothes today. Holy crap I fit an a size 34! A tight 34 but a 34 none the less. I got back to the office and tried on my new clothes, the ladies in the office had asked me to model, I did not even make it out of the office before I was being complimented by one of our customers on how great the jeans and shirt looked. It felt so good to have a woman I didn't know mentioning that I look good.

I have found a need to up my workout routine a bit. I am doing less power 90 these days and more lifting and elliptical training.  I mix in some kickboxing and begging my wife to let me join the UFC Gym here where I live.

I had an adjustment to make being on Tribulus. It sent my hormone levels through the roof.  While that was great for losing weight, as I lost 9 lbs in 10 days. It was bad for my emotions until I figured out what was going on. In the end the new supplement program is a keeper. The only adjustment I have had to make so far is adjusting to feeling like a teenager again. So much testosterone is very hard to handle.

Looking forward I have these mental images of what I looked like just a few months ago. How I felt. Where my self esteem was. All my insecurities - GONE, my self esteem is higher than its been in years. Its almost back to being overly cocky even. Will have to work on keeping that in check. Don't want that effecting work or home life.  This image that I have in my head kept me on the elliptical today when I was cramping and wanted to stop short of my goals this morning.  Instead I told my self that I never wanted to be that man again.  I pushed through it. Made it to the end of my workout, the longest and most intense one yet. I realized that I could have done more, I could have pushed more, I felt euphoric after my cool down and went clothes shopping. How wonderful it was to see a negative calories balance until the end of the day.

This weeks goals = Stay away from sugar, drink more water, stay on new supplement program, and workout every morning and evening until the 28th. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment