Saturday, January 15, 2011

18 pounds and counting

Week 1 of doing Power 90 from Beachbody and loving it!  Started taking my supplements and now can really FEEL the difference.  Every day I seem to have more energy, more strength, and more drive to get outside and get things done.  No more mopeing around the house. No more being a couch potato.  No more watching life pass by.  Every day seems to bring a happier more vibrant me and I cant wait to see more results.  Its shocking to feel like this, So much energy and happiness is surreal. I have lost three inch's of my waistline and a full inch off my neck.  WOW what a difference in the clothes I am wearing.  Clothes that were getting tight are now loose.  Dress shirts that pulled at the neck are now loose at the neck.  I had someone comment the other day that it looked like I was wearing a parachute at work.  LOL.  This feels absolutely AMAZING!  I have to thank everyone that has been giving me daily support.  My wife Emily, my kids, my best friends, my coworkers, and all the friends I have made using Lose It!  My goal weight was supposed to be achieved by September 23 2011.  I have worked really hard and currently it says I should reach 180 lbs by August 8th 2011.  If I can make that day It will have been 17 years since I was that weight.  I am determined,  I am focused.  I got this.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you the best of luck! Isn't it great to have such a wonderful support group!!

    ReplyDelete