Tuesday, January 11, 2011

POWER 90!!!!!

So, I started Power 90 from Beachbody yesterday. All I can say is WOW! Awesome program, short burst interval training and then strength training alternating days for 6 days a week. Day 2, I am sore all over my body and it was a struggle to get out of bed to do it.  However, during my shower I found this urge to want to go run, bike, or even climb a frickin' mountain.  It is amazing how my body wants to do more.  I am still in the opening days of working out and I am already thinking about tomorrow's workout and can't wait for it to get here. Its going to kick my ass and I am going to be sore for at least this week. It is all going to be worth it in the end. I want to be here for my kids and grand kids someday. The time is now, to save me from death and allow me to enjoy the rest of my still long long life.

No comments:

Post a Comment