Wednesday, January 26, 2011

week 3 POWER 90

So, last week was hard. I had a hard time getting out of bed, I had a hard time doing the workouts, I had a hard time not eating. I ate to much crap Friday through Sunday.  Monday came and day 15 of Power 90 was to begin. However I had no trouble getting out of bed, no trouble doing the workouts, in fact thought I could start doing more!  Day 17 - I left it all on the mat this morning. Gave every routine everything I had. It hurt so much!  But about halfway through, I felt this almost euphoric overwhelming desire to push.  Push I did, gave it everything I had.  Two hours later I am feeling great! I can climb a mountain, get in the ring with a boxer, mma, whatever comes my way.  I am getting STRONGER!  I haven't felt this way in 17 years and remember now why I did it.  If I feel this way everyday the rest of my life its going to be the best life ever!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love a good workout!!! I had one of those yesterday such an awesome feeling!

    ReplyDelete